The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

October 28, 2006

Wow... where the heck has the time gone?!

Seems like it was just Saturday, and here it is, Saturday again.

I guess that's a good thing, time flying... except I know the weekend will fly too. I would much rather have the weekends drag by.

So, lets see, what's happened this week... Not too much. Busy with work, busy with kids, busy at home.

I'm adding to my prayer list... Kim is still there, and Tammy has been there too, but I hadn't mentioned her, and now I'm adding Jill. Jill has a mass on her ovary, and a mass on her liver. We're all praying that they are just cysts. Please say a prayer, think a good thought for all of them. Every little bit helps.

Oh, and another thing... I'm not really sure I'm ready for the season to get so cold... It's pretty mild today temp wise, but when you add in the wind and gusts to 50 mph, it's a little chilly. Not to mention that it rained most of the day yesterday and all night... so it's a windy, damp chill. Lovely.

I hope you all had a great week, and that next is even better!

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home