The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

October 02, 2006

I have a challenge for all of you...

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Here's your challenge. Click that button. Every day. Put the link for it on your blog or in your email signature.

Take a few minutes to visit this site and see what activities are taking place in your area. Sign up for a walk or a night walk, or something to help out. We MUST find a cure. Too many women are dealing with this. We need to do all we can to stop that. We need to find a way to prevent women from getting breast cancer or a way to get rid of it when they do get it. No one should suffer.

One of my dearest friends is fighting this battle. It hasn't been easy to see what she has been going through. Please help. Tell people you are helping.

When you've completed your assignment, please come back and tell me about it. I want to know how your community is helping. How are you helping? Just clicking that button is a start. You can do that, then let it grow.

I love you, Kim. Every day I pray that you will be better. Every day I pray for a cure. Every day should be Breast Cancer Awareness DAY.

**** EDITED TO ADD: I've taken my own challenge... visit my site here, and if you donate, I'll consider your challenge complete. Thanks! ****

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home