The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

October 16, 2006

I don't feel like coming up with a title.

You ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? I don't mean like you have plans to go somewhere and you don't feel like going, but like not feeling like doing ANYTHING.

I'm having one of those days.

The alarm went off, and I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to take the kids to school. I didn't want to come to work. I don't want to go home. I don't want to help with homework. I don't want dinner. I don't want to do anything. Nothing.

Could be because of all the running I did this weekend. Could be the killer headache. Maybe it's because Hubby is home today. Who knows. I think I'll go get another cup of coffee, and take a couple ibuprofen.

Oh... on a totally different note, Kyle should have gotten a 100% on his spelling test. He knew that his words were /tch/ and /ph/ words. He had them all perfect when he left for school on Friday. What happened?! He consistently left the /t/ out. one of the challenge words, "shamrock" he had down also. He spelled it "sameroke". I dont' get it.

Oh... and don't forget, the Komen MD Race for the cure is on the 21st. I'm still a bit off goal. If you'd like to donate, and don't know Kim personally, you can donate in Honor of or in Memory of your friend or family member. Either way, the cause is a good one! Go on and Ante Up! Thanks!


********************************

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Susan G. Komen - Maryland Affiliate in my Race for the Cure.

********************************

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home