The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 10, 2006

Ok... I've stalled long enough...

A-Age: 41
B-Bed size: queen
C-Chore you hate: all of them... where's that stupid maid?!
D-Dessert you love: Oh, I couldn't choose just one... I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings... (ssshhhh, don't tell the others, I like Tiramisu best...)
E-Essential start your day item: snuggle with the boy.
F-Favorite actor(s): Johnny Depp...
G-Gold or Silver: silver
H-Height: Umm... I think I'm 5'8"...
I-Instrument played: I played the french horn in the 7th grade.
J-Job title: Administrative Assistant
K-Keeping track of your day: It's hopeless...
L-Living arrangements: In my house, with hubby, 3 kids, 1 dogs, 2 hermit crabs, 2 cats.
M-Mom's name: Helen
N-Not liking right now: my ex... and the girls dance classes (although I'll love them on Saturday at the recital.)
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None... *knocking wood*
Q-Quote you like: can't think of one right now.
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 older, 2 younger.
T-Time you woke up today: 5:35 a.m., When the eldest woke me to get the giant waterbug out of the tub. ICK!
U-Unique habit: I have a weird M&M eating habit also... well anything that is multicolored... m&ms, skittles, jelly beans...
V-Vegetable you hate: Cabbage... unless it's saurkraut on a reuben, or stuffed.
W-Worst habit: biting my lip... There could be others and I don't notice them...
X-X-rays you've had: ultrasounds when pg, right ankle.
Y-Yummy food you can make: hubby said I did a good job at the Pork Chops Italiano, and I make a killer pbj.
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus... Gee... you'd never know...

I don't know who to tag... Ok.. all the mommies like me that ignored Heather, no more ignoring... LOL!...

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home