The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 28, 2006

Stole this one from Cherie...

Take five

5 things in my fridge:
~milk
~saled mix
~leftover spaghetti
~orange juice
~3 kinds of mustard

5 things in my closet:
~wrapping paper
~Hubby's clothes
~luggage
~extra blankets
~Telescope filters

5 things in my car:
~1/2 bottle of water
~kids school papers
~CDs
~cell phone charger
~shopping bag that had trash in it, but it all fell out

5 things on my desk at work:
~cell phone
~coffee cup
~pictures of the kids
~way too much chocolate
~way too much paperwork

5 things on my desk at home:
~hot wheel car
~blank CDs
~coaster
~pipe cleaner bracelet
~birthday invitation from my nephews party last Sunday

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home