The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 13, 2006

It is my job, as a parent, to embarrass you...

So... have you told your kids that one yet? No?! What are you waiting for? Of course it works much better if you are in the middle of a shopping mall, just after making your 16 yo daughter sit on the Easter Bunny's lap, and you are doing the bunny hop with a pair of paper ears from the Customer Service desk. The grown ups in the group, and the children under 10 in the group thought it was funny. The 16 and almost 13 year olds, not so much. She wasn't embarrassed when she was in line and I was buying cookies and blackbottoms for everyone (the bribe used to get my 4 yo nephew to sit on EB's lap...).

It's a good day when my daughter glares at me from across the mall... That'll keep the boys away.

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home