The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 29, 2006

Stole this from Traci who stole it from someone....

A little A to Z all about me

Accent: I don't know... I don't think I have an accent, but I do live in MD...
Booze of Choice: Let's see... Lately, it's been citrus vodka, frangelico shots...
Chore I Hate: Washing dishes and I have a dishwasher... it just needs a new pump.
Dog or Cat: Both. One dog. Two cats.
Essential Electronics: My computer.
Favorite Perfume: None... they all give me killer headaches.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hometown: I was born in Joliet Illinois, moved to MD when I was almost 12, been here since. This is now home.
Insomnia: Only when I was pregnant.
Job Title: Admin Asst.
Kids: Three. Wouldn't trade them for anything... go ahead, make me an offer. ;)
Living Arrangement: With hubby, the 3 kids, the dog, the cats, a couple of hermit crabs.
Most Admired Trait: The trait that I admire most in people is strength to fac difficulties... I would much rather hide under the covers and let someone else handle the hard stuff.
Number of Sexual Partners: Was I supposed to keep track?! No one told me that...
Overnight Hospital Stays: Only for birthin' my babies.
Phobia: I'm claustrophobic... put my hand thru a garage door window once when my older brother closed the door and I was inside.
Quote: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." -- Emerson
Religion: Baptised and raised Catholic. Now I'm a Lutheran.
Siblings: Three brothers, 1 older, 2 younger.
Time I Wake Up: on work days, the alarm goes off at 5:40, I roll out of bed at 6:15ish. On Saturday, I'm usually up about 8:30-9 on Sunday, at 7:10 for church.
Unusual Talent/Skill: If procrastination is a talent, that's mine!
Vegetable I Refuse To Eat: Cabbage... unless it's on a Rueben sandwich, in cole slaw or a stuffed cabbage roll. Other than that, no way.
Worst Habit: See unusual talent-above.
X-rays: One... when I fell and sprained my ankle.
Yummy Foods I Make: My latest accomplishment is Pork Chops Italiano. MIL's recipe, and hubby said it was as good as hers.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

This was fun... you can steal it from me to play!

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home