The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 16, 2006

Just another day...

Today is Thursday. A Thursday like every other Thursday. Nothing exciting, nothing new. Traffic was awful this morning... so I went back home for about 40 mins then tried again, and I could get right thru.

Oh, here's something different... I'm going to pick up an exercise bike tonight. Woo Hoo! I got it off Freecycle. If you don't know what that is, you are really missing out. www.freecycling.org I love it. I've gotten rid of an old microwave, and gotten a Cardio-Glide, that we don't use, cause it doesn't feel like exercising.... I might freecycle it again.

Oh well... guess I should stop stalling and get some work done... I've been here for 5 1/2 hours and haven't really accomplished much.

3 babbled along:

  • At 2:41 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    You know, I used to have a cardioglide. I traded it at a swap shop for a tv. lol

     
  • At 2:46 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Hope the exercise bike is more useful than the cardioglide was. What is a cardioglide anyway?

    Btw, freecycle rocks :D

     
  • At 4:58 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love freecycle! But around here, you have to snatch an item fast fast fast! I've missed so many cool things :( But it's a great place to get rid of stuff! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home