The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 14, 2006

My Pillsbury Doughboy...




Sunday was supposed to be Kyle's Blue and Gold banquet. Mother Nature had other plans, and we got about 10-12" of snow, depending on whether you measure in the front yard or the back yard. I don't get it either... maybe I can't read a yardstick... Anyway, they were going to have a cake baking contest for the boys. Kyle knew what he wanted to do... he had a vision. We baked the cake on Saturday, in anticipation of the banquet that wasn't, so we decorated it anyway. He did most of the work. He mixed and baked the cake. He did all the decorations. I helped cover the bare spots on the corners. Oh, and I also cut the shape. This was something the boys were supposed to do on their own with little help from parents. I think he did an awesome job.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home