The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 01, 2006

Cottage cheese...

No, not the kind you eat, the kind that's jiggling on my thighs. Ugh. I'm on this quest with some friends to lose some weight... I only wanna lose about 40 pounds. Do you think I could manage to lose any?! No, it seems that I've gained 2.

I try to be good, watch what I eat, don't eat late at night, no sodas, non sweet tea, no snacks... and I still gain 2 pounds! Part of me wants to just say "Screw it!" and go home and eat chocolate, and the other part of me is even more determined to keep going. I think I'll stick it out for a little while longer... see if I can turn the tide...

When I go to the Dr tomorrow, I really hope to get that referral to the chiropractor, so my back stops hurting... if that happens, I can start exercising. That should get things going the way I want.... hopefully.

I guess when they say that anything that's worth having, is worth working for is true... I would love to not be embarrassed to wear a bathing suit around people I know.

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home