The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 01, 2006

Make the pain go away...

you know, somedays I wish I could just stay in bed... My hips have been out of whack for about a week now... Man it hurts. It's painful to sit, painful to stand... the transition between those 2 is even worse! I have tried all the moves on the floor, rolling, bending, moving. Nothing is working.

After a string of young people getting sick and some of them dying (2 people dead of heart attacks under the age of 43 in 2 months), Hubby made me make a Dr's appt. I think I'm going to beg and plead for a referral to the chiropractor. I need something. I want to be able to move again.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home