The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 14, 2006

I must be living in a time warp...

I swear it still doesn't seem like February. Christmas was just a couple weeks ago... right? I must be the suckiest wife in history... Today is Valentine's Day... a day for love, and affection and all that mushy stuff... I know that hubby got me something. He told me he did. Even told me how much he spent, so I wouldn't go overboard. I didn't... I got him a card. I had good intentions, really. I knew it was today, but forgot how fast today would get here. I have not put any thought into it and so I told him. I suck. I'm sorry, but I just do. I love him dearly, but I'm lousy about these things... I always thought I was romantic, but I guess not. For our anniversary, he got me this really nice throw that has our names and wedding date engraved on it... I got him the 1st season of the Muppet Show. Hey, it's something I knew he wanted. It just wasn't romantic. I suppose I could pick up some flowers on the way home... maybe. I could get him a giftcard, but how romantic is that?!

I could always stick a red bow on my head, and say I'm his gift... nah... he can have that pretty much anytime...

Man, I suck. Hope he understands that I really do love him...

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home