The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 26, 2006

Adventures in hair dye...

You know, you would think I would learn... You would think SHE would learn! So... her old dye job that was orange was finally dyed to be a more normal color. Then it started growing out. So, now she has lighter hair and about 2 inches of roots that are darker. She goes to the store with my mom and buys dark brown dye. I helped her do it... for some reason, there were spots that didn't take. So, we go buy another kit, and do a touch up on the spots that didn't take, my mom calls, and says instead of doing that, just re-dye everything... you know, when you reach a certain age, you shouldn't listen to everything your momma says. Her hair is now black. Yep... not dark brown... black. So of course, now I have a teary 16 yo who says she isn't going to go school with her hair like that... Ummm yes you are. To think this all started about 6 months ago when she wanted to be blonde... sheesh... all she wanted was her natural color back. I don't even remember what that color is anymore.

1 babbled along:

  • At 2:01 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Uh oh! I'm sure she looks fine, just a bit goth ;) I permed Maya's hair once, cured me of doing anything at home ever again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home