The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 26, 2006

Can you say ouch?

While rooting in the linen closet for some hair conditioner... see hair dye post... I thought I hit one of the shelf supports and bent my nail back... I look at it, and there's a little mark on the nail, no biggie, but boy did that hurt! So I go to do the dishes a couple mins later and realize that it STILL hurts, and that the smudge on my nail isn't a smudge, it's a splinter... in the nail bed under the nail... hurts like a, well you know... so, I call hubby... and then I'm crying cause it hurts and I'm trying to explain it to him. I have cut my nail as short as I can, I did the dishes hoping that would draw it out some... I figure I'll just keep an eye on it and if it gets infected, and the nail falls off, that's one way to get it out.... hubby's suggestion, get it out with a pin... I don't think so. Ouch, ouch, OUCH!

5 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home