The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 15, 2006

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

So, tonight's the big night... The suspense. The anticipation. The Sugar. The CHOCOLATE!!!!! Ok. Yeah, I love chocolate. Chocolate with crispies. Chocolate with peanut butter. Chocolate with caramel. Chocolate with... chocolate. I don't care who makes it. I'm not so much a chocolate snob that I'll pass up a Palmer chocolate rabbit. Of course I would prefer a cadbury mini egg, over a foil wrapped Bunny Munny... but I'm not gonna turn one down. My 16 yo is convinced that chocolate is evil and causes zits. My 12 yo believes what ever the 16 yo says. My 6 yo isn't a big fan... I'm not sure he's really mine... I think he was switched at birth.

So, tomorrow morning, there will be baskets, with chocolate and other stuff. The girls will complain that they don't want the chocolate, but will eat it anyway. Kyle will eat some and allow me to have the rest. Hubby? He's like me. He also loves chocolate, but he prefers Dark Chocolate... He'll have his share in his basket, I'm sure.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter. Enjoy your chocolate. Oh, does anyone want my black jelly beans? I'm not at all fond of those! I like the yellow and green... but you have to eat them like that... so you get lemon-lime. Yeah, that's for another day...

He is Risen!

4 babbled along:

  • At 7:26 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

    Happy Easter! Have fun with your chocolate! We passed on chocolate this year ;)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Mmmmmm, chocolate. And I can't believe its Easter and I don't have any in my house - because it's all with the kids in Georgia. lol.
    I think I have to make some brownies.
    Happy Easter!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Yum, chocolate!! I can't believe you know people who don't like chocolate, I didn't know there really was anyone who didn't...

    I don't eat the green jelly beans unless it's verified that they aren't spearmint first!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    And...

    He is risen indeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home