The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 13, 2008

I would like to take a moment to thank Michelle Duggar...

You know who she is right? She's the woman who just had her 80 millionth kid. Now I have to tell you, while I have nothing against having as many kids as you want, there has to come a limit somewhere. I mean she is 41 and has had 18 kids. Yep, 18. That's an entire classroom... well almost a classroom if the schools weren't so crowded...

Why am I thanking Michelle? Because I posted this post awhile ago. Now that Michelle and Jim Bob have had their 18th kid, and everyone is looking for them (it's kinda like a car wreck, you just have to look) they hit my blog... I have had on average 26 hits from new visitors.

You know, I guess it's all in how you look at it though. If they have the means to provide for thier children, and can care for and love them, then more power to them.

Anyway, thank you Michelle Duggar. And congrats on #18.

ETA: Thanks Lara! The Duggars are expecting their 18th... it hasn't arrived yet.

2 babbled along:

  • At 11:49 AM, May 13, 2008, Blogger Lara said…

    They don't have 18 kids, yet. They just announced they are pregnant with #18.

    I don't know what to think about them. I guess it's really none of my business.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, May 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel that they are a wonderful, loving and heartfelt family. What positive attitudes!! If more people were that uplifted, wouldn't it be a lot nicer in some places?

    I don't think it's bad to have so many kids, at all. My thoughts are as follows:
    If you have the means to support your children financially, emotionally, educationally, and spirtually, with no kid left out - then you do what makes you happy. As long as you/they are not hurting people, then who cares what they do? It's their business, just as it's my business how I live/love my life.
    Congratulations on the upcoming #18 Michelle!! God Bless you and your family...Be happy. Love and live your life well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home