The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 10, 2008

Smiles...

So, today, I had a pretty good day... got lots done at work. Even had a chance to get out of the office... it was BEAUTIFUL today!

Then I had the drive home... got a call from one of the programming guys to tell me that there was a huge back up on the only way home I know... I had to go that way... turned out there was an accident just 1 exit from where I get on the highway. I was through the back up in no time...

Got home, had a yummy dinner... Flounder... and a great fruit salad.

Did my usual evening running... picking up kids from where ever and taking them to different places... came home and as I was coming the door... I saw this box... sitting on the end of the sofa... Just a box... but wait! Sephora!... oh my...

Remember that really bad week I was having last week? Well it's way better, and my girl Traci, she loves me... (So does Sharon... she dug me a hole... ;) )

Thanks, Traci... The Cocktail Party will come in handy... even if I can't really drink them...

4 babbled along:

  • At 12:33 AM, April 11, 2008, Blogger Sous Chef Mom said…

    Just gotta tell you how much I am loving catching up on your blog! It was quite a dry spell between posts for a while. I was almost giving up! Even if you have to post about the bad week you are having. We like to read and head. *HUGS*

    Sharon and Traci do rock :) Good job girls!!!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, April 11, 2008, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    You have no idea how hard we tried to send booze. Do you know that no web sites would recognize your zip code as a real one?

     
  • At 11:03 AM, April 11, 2008, Blogger Sharon said…

    Glad you liked your present. We had a tough time not sending real alcohol but those damn laws are a bitch to get past. We even tried chocolate filled with booze!!!!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, April 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh that is so nice, enjoy your goodies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home