The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 07, 2008

Health and Harlots...

Today is a big day...

I've started a new "diet"... I'm pretty sure that I can stick to a diet that has bacon on it. Yum!

For breakfast, I've had 2 hardboiled eggs and a glass of milk... not too bad... I'll keep you posted on how I do...

I am very excited that I get to go somewhere tonight... I'm going to a book store! Yeah, WOO HOO! But it's not any bookstore. It's a Borders. And it's not any Borders it's one that is hosting her! I have the camera and a scarf in my car... I'm hoping to get out of here a little early so I can at least be in the same room with her...

Anyone know how early I should try to get there?

I'll have an update on that tomorrow, too.

ETA: I called the book store, and the girl there said that there were people there when they opened waiting to get in... Wow... Now I'm not sure I'll even be able to be the same STORE as her... I'm going to attempt it though...

4 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home