The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 04, 2008

Moving day...

Have you ever had one of those days when it just feels as though as everything is crashing down around you?

Everything you believe or wish or dream of is just shattered.

You have an idea of the future and all of a sudden, in a flash you see it rushing away from you...

Yeah, that was my week this week. Lots of craziness from all directions... I think we're all surviving... I'll let you know if that changes...

All I know is, I've put that saying "Friends help you move, Your real friends help you move bodies" to the test this week. The next asshat to piss me off will be scattered over 3 states...

And that's all I have to say about that. To those that had my back, I love you all, thanks for keeping me from losing sight. I'm not sure we're completely done with the mess, but most of it is cleaned up. I still have a little bit of polishing to do...

And for those that care... I have pictures of the shawl in progress on flickr. I'm planning on going to MSWF again this year... if you would like to meet up, you can email me. themeanmom (at) gmail (dot) com. I was looking at the site, and Kyle asked if that was where they had the dogs and the sheep and the llamas (he meant alpacas). When I said yes, he asked if we could go again cause the animals were cool. So I'll at least have the boy with me... ;)

Ok, I'm off to sleep... stress wears me out.

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home