The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 18, 2008

My dear, sweet Kim...

Today is Kim's birthday. Well, today would have been Kim's birthday. She would post about her family coming over to celebrate or the huge meal they would have, (she's Italian, so you know there would have been a TON of food.) She would tell us about what the kids are doing and how happy she is.


I didn't see that post today. I miss Kim. I wish I could see her smiling face and hear her laugh.


She is always in my thoughts, and her family is always in my prayers.


I know she wouldn't want us all to be sitting here feeling sorry for ourselves... but it's hard when such a big part of your everyday is missing...


Happy Birthday, Kim... I love you.


0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home