The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 02, 2008

Finally all done...

On the Monthly Dishcloth Yahoo group I belong to, they send out pattern rows for 2 cloths a month. I usually start one, then get distracted and never finish it. Or I'll wait to see what it is to decide if I want to knit it, then never do... I think I only did 3 or 4 of the 24 from last year.

This year I took the Dishcloth Challenge to knit all 24 cloths. So, I'm about a month late for this one, but it's done. And it's already been claimed! Kyle said he wants it for the bath tub. Fine with me.

Anyway, here's the completed cloth. It's a bit wonky cause I didn't block it or anything and I used the scanner.




I've already cast on for the 2nd January one and it's going pretty quick. I'll have plenty of time to work on it tonight at the Blast game.

Oh! And don't forget to vote for Mark. They have some new thing where you have to register to vote... whatever... guess we were stuffing the ballot box a bit much... Traci and Mark (Blogless) would really appreciate it... so would I!

Labels:

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home