The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

January 09, 2008

Musical chairs...

So, I was messing with the kids MP3 players... just kinda scrolling through to see what they had on there... most of it is hip hoppy pop stuff...

But wait! What is that? AC/DC??? Led Zeppelin??! Violent Femmes?!!! Wow... I didn't know they even listened to stuff like that... Then there was Cyndi Lauper, too... I used to listen to that! I was pretty impressed by the amount of diverse stuff they had.

So I kept going on through the list... Then... it all came to a screeching halt. I couldn't believe it. Not sure why this was on there... Alvin and the chipmunks. Get out.

They have Alvin and the Chipmunks in the same list with AC/DC. And it's not even their Christmas song... it's something from the movie.

Think they'll notice if I add a couple more heavy metal tunes to help balance the Chipmunks? I think that definately calls for some.

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home