The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

November 07, 2007

Kim...

Yesterday I found out that my friend who has been fighting so hard for over 2 years has stopped the treatment for her cancer.

Yesterday, I was very sad and upset.

Today I am angry. I am angry that she should have to be sick. That she should have to fight. I am angry that it's not fair.

I have been thinking of her non-stop.

Please lend her some of your strength and hope and light a candle for her. Click here to show her that she can be strong enough to keep fighting. That you are also saddened that anyone has to fight this fight. That you are angry that she has to be sick.

Thanks... and keep her in your thoughts...

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home