The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

October 03, 2007

I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!

I got my invite to Ravelry today! Woo Hoo! I've already been checking out some yarn that I have to see what others are doing with it...

It's so overwhelming though... I'll need to sit down this weekend with a few hours to really play with it.

It might help me to keep track of what I have and what I want... yeah, I think the what I want might be a bit out of control, but we'll see...

You can look me up if you're a member... I don't have anything on there yet, but give me time!

I'm KarenLG... Original, huh?

Labels:

1 babbled along:

  • At 11:43 AM, October 04, 2007, Blogger Lara said…

    I added you to my friends. My friend Libby just got in last night! I just added her, then i read your blog, so I went back and added you, too.

    Ravelry is a great tool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home