The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

August 09, 2007

Time flies like an arrow...

and fruit flies like a banana... yeah, whatever...

I guess I could do what seems to be the trend and have me some Bullet Point Thursday... How about it?

  • My Co-Worker is still out on medical leave. She won't be back until September 10th. I never thought I would say this, but boy do I miss her.
  • My little pissy kitty, that thinks that every thing in my house belongs to her and to prove it she will pee on it, is now my little Prozac kitty. Yep, my cat is among the many on anti-depressants. Wonder if she'd notice if I swiped a couple of her pills...
  • School starts in a couple weeks. I will have 2 kids in High School. I'm sure I am now living someone else's life. I refuse to look at these grown up girls and realize they were once my babies. Nope, I'm not gonna do it.
  • My littlest baby is in 3rd grade. He is halfway through Elementary School. This too can not be happening. I refuse to believe it. Will whoever took my babies please give them back. I'll take the teething/pooping/sleeplessness nights, just give them back.
  • This weekend is my annual Mom's BBQ. I am really excited. Great friends, new friends and the kids! This year we will be going back to the same place Hubby and I got married. I'm sure with as sappy as I am, I'll get a little teary.
  • We are headed back into Cub Scout season. Should be fun, we have 2 new leaders and some new boys.
  • Yes, I'm still crazy. I am still the Assistant Cubmaster. But, shhh... don't tell anyone, but while I love to complain about being the one sucked into all this, I really enjoy it.
  • While away on vacation, there were some great strides made in mending my relationship with my dad, but once we got home, I haven't talked to him since. I think I need to call him.
  • Today is my anniversary. I thought it was tomorrow, only because I had the dates wrong... I didn't know what day yesterday was. Yeah, I'm an idiot.

I think that's enough randomness for now... I had to get some of that out there, before too much time passed and it didn't make any sense.

Labels:

1 babbled along:

  • At 12:42 PM, August 10, 2007, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Hey, you always make sense to me! Not sure what that says about ME ;)

    I miss you even more this weekend, thinking about last year!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home