The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

June 27, 2007

I'm free! I'm free!

The younger 2 are away this week. It's just Hubby and me and Kay. I can eat ice cream for dinner, I can wander the house naked, I can eat icecream for dinner while naked in the living room!

I'm free!

I bet you're wondering what exciting thing I've been doing so far this week... nothing. I'm actually looking to go to bed early tonight. And this time, it won't be to get some hot lovin'. It will be to get some sleep.

The kids will be back soon enough. My peace and quiet will again be filled with non-stop talking and joking and laughing... and some arguing too...

I miss them, but I'll miss eating ice cream while naked in the living room more...

Labels:

4 babbled along:

  • At 9:23 PM, June 27, 2007, Blogger Heather said…

    LOLOLOLOL Ok... if Kay is there... wont the Naked thing be weird?

     
  • At 9:13 AM, June 28, 2007, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Enjoy. I'll be doing the same next week, but I'll be naked at Mark's house. ;)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, June 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy...I have been. My kids have been at their grandma's for almost two weeks now. I have to go get them on Monday. I actually finished a book...a real book (not an audio book 'read' while knitting and watching spongebob).

     
  • At 8:09 PM, July 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CLOSE THE CURTAINS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home