I've been tagged...
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts aboutthemselves. Those tagged need to write in theirblogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You needto tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note intheir comments so they know that they have been taggedand to read your blog.
Here are my 7 random things:
1) I have to rub the tops of my toes on the sheet to fall asleep... even if I'm wearing socks.
2) Sometimes I think I contemplate death too much... I mean I wonder how I'll cope when my mom is gone. Who will I turn to? What will my kids feel when I die? How will I handle Hubby's death? How will he handle mine? See? Morbid fascination...
3) When it's time for us to retire, I want to live in the mountains somewhere, away from civilization... but I want my entire family to come with me.
4) I want to go back to school, but I don't think I have enough time to not know what I want to take, so I don't, because I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
5) I love walking barefoot.
6) I hate walking outside barefoot and stepping on slugs or worms.
7) I can't stand washing dishes and feeling "stuff" in the bottom of the sink... especially spaghetti noodles.. ick!
Here's who I'm tagging...
Traci (even though Michele tagged her already, you only have to do it once... )
and You! (If you're reading this, go ahead and do it, leave me a comment so I can come check it out!)