The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 16, 2007

I've been tagged...

Michele tagged me... here are the rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts aboutthemselves. Those tagged need to write in theirblogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You needto tag seven others and list their names on your blog.You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note intheir comments so they know that they have been taggedand to read your blog.

Here are my 7 random things:

1) I have to rub the tops of my toes on the sheet to fall asleep... even if I'm wearing socks.

2) Sometimes I think I contemplate death too much... I mean I wonder how I'll cope when my mom is gone. Who will I turn to? What will my kids feel when I die? How will I handle Hubby's death? How will he handle mine? See? Morbid fascination...

3) When it's time for us to retire, I want to live in the mountains somewhere, away from civilization... but I want my entire family to come with me.

4) I want to go back to school, but I don't think I have enough time to not know what I want to take, so I don't, because I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

5) I love walking barefoot.

6) I hate walking outside barefoot and stepping on slugs or worms.

7) I can't stand washing dishes and feeling "stuff" in the bottom of the sink... especially spaghetti noodles.. ick!

Here's who I'm tagging...

Lara
Christi
Traci (even though Michele tagged her already, you only have to do it once... )
Heather
Melissa
Jenn
and You! (If you're reading this, go ahead and do it, leave me a comment so I can come check it out!)

2 babbled along:

  • At 3:10 PM, May 16, 2007, Blogger Heather said…

    Does this mean I have to do 14 things that you dont already know? Since Michele tagged me too? LOL

     
  • At 6:11 PM, May 16, 2007, Blogger Lara said…

    I've already been tagged 3 times for this thing! LOL. You're the fourth. I guess I might have to break down and do it at some point.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home