The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 18, 2007

I know I should be thinking positive nice thoughts...

but lets just say this, when it comes to how to you tell an emotional 14 yo some pretty big, scary news, some people need a lesson.

I hope he gets better soon, cause I wanna smack him.

On an unrelated note... tomorrow, we'll see how much my 7 yo can handle... we're going to go here... and we're going to do some of the trails there... The last time Kyle went with us hiking, we stuck to Limberlost Trail, and we walked down the fire road to Dark Hollow Falls. Kyle has been to the summit of Stony Man before, but I had to carry him back down. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen this time.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home