The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

September 17, 2007

Non Rally weekend...

We had plans to head to DC for a rally, but didn't make it. Other stuff came up, Ky was a bit cranky and that would have made for a long day...

I then read about the rally in the paper, and they said that there were people from the other point of view and that things got slightly loud and obscene. I'm kinda glad on that account that we didn't go, but I really wanted to show my support for what I believe in.

As Hubby says... Silence implies consent. This isn't something I can be behind. I have family there and he needs to come home to see his brand new baby grow up.

I know there are people who are very passionate about what ever side of the line they are on. I'm not saying you have to agree with me. I'm saying this is what I believe, and what I think should happen.

Support the troops... bring them home.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home