The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 01, 2008

Mystic Light Yarn...

Got this from Michele... Isn't it beautiful! I'll be using it for the Mystic Light Shawl KAL... I'm so excited.. it is more beautiful than I was expecting. It has all the colors that you might see as the sun is just getting over the horizon. Gorgeous!



In other knitting news... I've caught up all my dishcloths but hadn't had a chance to post pictures. Here they are... That yellow is the perfect match for my kitchen!

Well off to find something to keep me busy... I'm sure I could do something like dishes... ugh... or cleaning... Double UGH...

Might have to make me a cup of tea and take a nap instead...

2 babbled along:

  • At 4:06 PM, March 01, 2008, Blogger Peggy said…

    I love your yarn choice, can't wait to see it knit up. Your dish cloths are awesome, makes me want to knit some up.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, March 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, I can't believe it got all the way cross country so fast! I'm so glad you like it, I was worried that you wouldn't ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home