The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 27, 2008

Can I quit?

At least tonight was a better night than last night... kinda. Tonight's battle was Nikki and her PSAT class. They are working on the math portion and she doesn't remember some of what they are going over. Trying to explain it to her, very frustrating.

Kay is done being mad at me. They told her at work that they want her to stay on as an instructor, and that she could still work 6-8 Monday to Thursday and would be off on Friday since there isn't a class that night. She will be "Managing" the school track team. (I think her best friend got that for her... she's the school's best track team member.)

Kyle is preparing for the state's assessment tests... I hate those! For 2 weeks there is no spelling homework, just math. Math vocabulary. ick.

I'm really excited about the Mystic Light Shawl KAL I joined... I can hardly wait for Michele to tell me that my yarn is ready... The only thing I'm slightly nervous about is that the shawl is going to be only charted... I'm pretty sure that Knit Picks has a tutorial on chart reading. I'm also sure that if I look on the net I will find something to help...

I've caught up all my dishcloths and am waiting for the new one to start on Saturday.

There are new pictures on my flickr of our weekend with Grandmom for her 90th birthday. It was a lot of fun. My whole family hasn't been together like that for a long time. There were kids everywhere it seemed... lots of talking and laughing.

I was very happy that out of all the kids there, mine were the best behaved. Of course I might be a bit biased, but watching the others in the restaurant, we win hands down.

I'm a little ready for this week to be over... I need a weekend. Thankfully there's one coming and so far, it's empty! Woo Hoo! and on that note, this post is over too!

Labels: , ,

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home