The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 06, 2008

What better way to start a new eating routine...

Then with some awesome Banana Bread... I have to say, I have only done 2 of her recipes, but Deb sure does them right... This recipe? Incredible...

I had 4 on the verge of too brown bananas that were begging to not get thrown in the trash... so instead I threw them in the oven.

Oh my. I cut a warm slice, with some butter... heaven.

I also really like her mac & cheese recipe. I know Traci has tried a couple things from her site too... yummy...

I think I just might have to go have another slice... wow...

1 babbled along:

  • At 4:50 PM, April 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a good recipe :) I still use my "kitchen sink banana bread" recipe. Yep, everything healthy but the kitchen sink. Of course I add cocoa powder and chocolate chips ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home