The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 08, 2008

What a great time!

It was so much fun to be out with people that knit... I mean it wasn't like I didn't know other people did this, I see the proof online all the time, but I have never seen anyone else out in public knitting... that's not counting MSWF, or at a yarn shop.

I got there about 5:30 after getting lost because the directions tell you to a road then they have you back on the highway, of course I realized my mistake at the red light at the bottom of the exit ramp.

To the very nice woman at Party City buying a helium tank, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I was slightly surprised by the amount of people there... when I called them and was told there had been people there since they opened I was really expecting a HUGE crowd... there were about 200 people there. The talk was good... and I laughed. A lot! She is very funny.

I have a few pictures on my phone, but after waiting around for my ticket to be called... I was number 136, and then getting my book signed, I didn't get home until a little after 11. I was tired and hungry and so I ate then went to bed... and then didn't sleep very well, but that's a different story.

I'll put the pictures up hopefully tonight.

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home