The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

April 24, 2008

Ah...

CHOO!

Yep, it's that time of year... spring. I love spring. No, really I do. I hate the allergies though. Waking up with goopy eyes. Not being able to breath because your head is so stuffed with crud... Sneezing a gazillion times in a row...

I feel like some twisted version of the 7 dwarves... Sneezy, Itchy, Snotty, Drippy, Runny, Watery, Sleepy... Notice that there is no Happy... I am anything but when I am so icky.

If I could just find an allergy medicine that worked with out making me sleepy... I've tried pretty much everything out there... they all either don't do anything, or I could just sit and drool on myself cause I'm so out of it.

I used to say that I would never wish a divorce on my worst enemy... add allergies to that too...

Off to find some tissues...

Labels:

4 babbled along:

  • At 6:44 PM, April 24, 2008, Blogger Sous Chef Mom said…

    Awww I hope you can have some relief soon! *HUGS*

     
  • At 10:29 AM, April 25, 2008, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    I would totally wish allergies on my ex if I could. Why should I be the one to sufffer? Haven't I already suffered enough? ;)
    Sorry you're feeling so crappy, but it should help with the diet. :D

     
  • At 1:07 PM, April 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you get some relief soon. My R has in the past been a bad allergy sufferer, the month of May would always stink! However in the last year or two they have gotton much better. They say every 7 years your body changes and your allergies can change or come and go, maybe yours will take a hike soon!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, April 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tag, your it! Tagged you on my blog for a meme!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home