The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 09, 2008

Whoop-dee-doo!!!

So, do I look any different? Huh? Can you see it?

What?! You don't notice it? But it should be obvious...

I am almost in my MID-somethings... :P Yeah, well... "they" say a woman should never tell her age... the way I see it, if I've made it this far, I'm doing ok. I haven't been sent to jail for murder even though I have thought about it on more than one occasion. I'm not involved in some scandal... though that might be fun. hehehe...

Wednesday I was 42... today, I'm not. I haven't been since yesterday. It's funny, I don't really feel any different than I did on Wednesday. When is this "old age" everyone talks about supposed to kick in?

Oh well... guess I'll just wait... but I won't be waiting quietly... I'll be doing all the stuff I always do. Maybe even have to try something new, but I don't know what... anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and in case I don't get here in time... if you are a mom, have a great Sunday... if you have a mom, don't forget to tell her that you love her.

And if you are here from Ree's place, be sure to say hi... and if you don't know about her place, you have to check it out... she's very addicting... in a good way!

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home