The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

January 17, 2007

Well, can you see the difference?

Did you notice?

No? Well I'm hoping that I can... I upgraded to the "new" blogger... Hope that now posting won't be such a pain in the... well, where ever it's a pain, cause lately? It's been sucky.

I would try to post, and it would take forever. I would make template edits (Like adding Beth's button over there... --->) and it took 20 minutes to republish it. UGH!

Now, hopefully it's all better. I wonder if this will improve my posting time on other's blogs? That comment thing was painful too.

Oh well, since you can't tell the difference, besides these nifty new tags I can give the posts, then I hope you stay and feel at home... and talk back to me! My kids do it all the time... ;)

Labels:

3 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home