The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

January 02, 2007

I almost forgot...

I'm not the new kid on the block anymore. Meet my new neice, and her daughter, Lindsey and Rowan. And if you look carefully, there is baby bulge there on Lindsey. Woo hoo! Another new family member! Lindsey met Hubby's nephew while he was in basic training in the Army. He graduated, and they got married. They were talking of deployment, but since she's due in May, and that's when they were going to deploy Justin, they moved him to a different division so he can be home when the baby is born. Lindsey was in the reserves, but she just got out. They don't like it if you're pregnant.

Rowan was adorable. She just turned 3 on October 8, and is so cute! When you would get your camera out, she would say "Wait! I gotta pose!" and put her hands under her chin.


Labels:

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home