The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

December 01, 2006

Enough already...

There comes a point where everything is stressed... There are many stressors...

There is stress at work. End of year file swap outs, close out for billing issues, making sure all the ducks are in a row. Not to mention that things have been a little weird since a co-worker that left told my manager that I was bored and was un happy... News to me...

THen there's home. Bill collectors beating at the door, because my brother is a loser. That's causing stress with me and Hubby... It's not been good. We're trying to not let it get to far, but it's a little more than we can handle at the moment. So Christmas isn't going to be what I want it to be for the kids. That just kills me inside.

Then there's even more home stuff... Our oven was acting up, so I made an appointment for someone to come look at it. It died. I mean it wasn't dead on Monday, but today, it's dead. Now we have to figure out what we're going to do for an oven.

I'm at the point of breaking. I'm tired of fighting it... all of it. I don't want to be stressed out at work, or at home, or have to figure out what we can have for dinner that doesn't require the oven. I want to scream. I want to cry. I want to run away. Hmm... I think that last one's out of the question. I won't get far with out money.

Anyone know how to install built-in ovens? Any one have an oven they don't need?

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home