The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

November 07, 2006

For Sale, Slightly Obnoxious Children...

Oh, wait, that could get me in trouble couldn't it? Ok, I was only kidding. I wouldn't really sell them. (Psst... email me ok? I'll fill you in on the cost...)

The last week has been a bit crazy. Here's how it goes....

The boy has been fighting some cold or something. He's been back and forth with a stuffy head, slight cough, and sometimes a "froggy" voice. The Health Department was in the schools giving the FluMist stuff... I signed him up, and then I called the school the day of since he woke up stuffy... they asked me a couple questions, and gave it to him, so I guess he's not that bad. I know he doesn't feel well though, cause he's been whiney, and clingy. Ugh....

The middle one, She's making me crazy. Huge Spanish class project, lots of stuff needed (7 candles, silk flowers, boxes, and skeletons) that she tells me about on a Friday, and says, "Oh, I need all that by Monday." Right. Then after running around like crazy, I find out it's a group project! Wonder what the rest of her group is going to do if we're buying everything... Grrrr.

The oldest one? Yeah, she's bugging me too. She called out of work... the one day a week that she works, and she called out. Sheesh... Then, she calls me from a friends, and tells me that she's going to the movies and that I needed to pick them up after. Um.. not gonna happen. I have stuff to do... clearing out a book case so we can move the bookcase out of the living room.... We're finally painting it! WOO HOO! Don't ask me what color yet... We haven't decided. LOL! So she was all pissy. When she came home (after one of the other parents brought her home), we had a discussion on how that would have gone if she had a little respect... ARGH!

The dog? Yeah, I think I might sell her too... She has decided that it would fun to sit in the living room window. I didn't mind her standing on the couch to look out, but sitting. In the window. all the way in the window. Oh... and that stealing food off the table in the kitchen is also acceptable. Yeah, this is the same dog that the trainer said was a "model Student". HA!

Maybe I'm just a bit touchy since I'm PMSing.... where's the chocolate? Ask me next week, I'll let you know if I'm still selling...

5 babbled along:

  • At 2:04 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Lara said…

    I have an 11 year old girl for sale. She's really cute, but volatile. LOL. She had a Day of the Dead thing, too. Hers was a research paper. It was her first "real" research paper, and I had to give her way too much guidance. I'll be weaning her off of that! :p

     
  • At 2:21 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

    Wow... we should do kid swap... WHAT AN IDEA!!!! ;)

     
  • At 9:00 AM, November 08, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Eh, I'll take the oldest in the summer again. I'll take the youngest if you can guarantee he won't crash into anything again. But I can't take the middle one cuz I think Mark would leave her on the side of the road somewhere. ;)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, November 08, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Hey, if anyone is thinking about it, I can vouch, they're very cute! And I think you could put them to work reaching tall things...

     
  • At 4:22 PM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have some chocolate!!! And I don't think DH will let me "buy any", he'd prefer selling right now too. It must be a full moon that makes the kids nuts????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home