The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

November 01, 2006

Tagged, but took me a while...

Cherie tagged me, but it's taken me a while to get to it... The tag was 10 Random Things about Me.

1. I think it's time for me to look for a new job, but I'm afraid if I get one, they won't like me or whatever, and it won't work out.

2. In the winter, I hate when my feet get cold, so I sleep in socks. Sexy, huh?

3. I have really dry skin, but I hate moisturizers, so I never use them.

4. I really want to lose some weight, but I'm too lazy to exercise, and don't want to watch what I eat.

5. I tend to blame the not watching what I eat on the kids... it would mean they would have to eat what I was eating, and they are picky... see?

6. I sometimes think that if I get divorced again, I could get back with StupidX and the difficulties would be over with the kids.

7. I know I'm stupid to even slightly think about that stuff.

8. I really, really want another baby. Ok, I'm over it... for now.

9. I want to go back to school.

10. I'm afraid if I go back to school, I'll fail.

So, there, 10 very random (yet surprisingly intimate) things about me.

I could tag anyone that hasn't done it yet, and I think I will... if you are reading this, and you want to do this, go for it.

4 babbled along:

  • At 6:47 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Eh, sometimes I think 6 too - and then my brain starts actually working again and I scream in horror ;)
    As for 1 and 10 - SMACK!!
    And hey, socks ARE sexy - says a fellow sock sleeper. ;)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Yeah, thinking smack for 1 & 10 myself. As if!! They would love you AND you would do great. As for 6, that has never ever crossed my mind, thank goodness. Scary.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

    *HUGS*HUGS* I am so a sock sleeper in the winter... but I wear moisturizer ;)

     
  • At 7:59 PM, November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've considered #6 too, and then I have a conversation with him and it becomes all too clear I'd have to choke him. I sleep in sweats - year round!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home