The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

November 09, 2006

Because, um, I got nothing today...

I stole this from everyone....


Explain what ended your last relationship?

Me. We married for the wrong reasons, and I honestly don't think I was ever in love. I see now, I am completely different than what I was trying to be to be happy.

When was the last time you shaved?

Armpits, yesterday. Legs... been a week or so... maybe longer. What? It's winter, who's gonna see them?

What were you doing this morning at 8am?

Talking to my mom before leaving for work.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Reading Blogs, and working.

Are you any good at math?

No. I suck at math.

Your prom night?

I went with this guy as a friend, but was dating someone else, so I spent a lot of time on the payphone talking to him.

Do you have any famous ancestors?

On my Dad's side I'm related to Solomon August Andree. There's some interesting stuff online if you google him. He has his own museum.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?

Nope. Don't need financial for only 2 classes. :)

Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?

There's no song on my myspace page. I'm only a member so I can keep tabs on my kids.

Last thing received in the mail?

Some catalogs, and a bill.

How many different beverages have you had today?

A cup coffee, and water.

Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?

Yes.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?

I'm really embarrassed by this one... Shaun Cassidy. I made up for it at my next concert though. Van Halen in the David Lee Roth days.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Not since I was like 12 or something.

What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?

I really don't like the dentist, so everything.

What is out your back door?

The back porch, the back yard, alley and then Ms. Jane's yard and house.

Any plans for Friday night?

Moving the last of the furniture out of the living room. Guy's coming on Saturday to paint the living room. (Totally Tan by Duron and Biscuit for the stairway for those that are curious.)

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

No, it makes it feel like straw.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?

I've bought them for myself... but not gotten one as a gift.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yes, I love it!

Do you re-use towels after you shower?

Yes I do. Your body's clean... so it's only water, right?

Some things you are excited about?

The upcoming holidays, my new hobby, working on my resume.

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?

I don't really like jello. It feels funny.

Describe your keychain(s)

Purple carbiner ring with my car key, work and house keys on a differen ring with several store shopper cards. One of those little 4-way screwdriver thingys.

Where do you keep your change?

We all drop it in a big water cooler bottle. We're saving for a family vacation.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?

Almost closed. If it's closed all the way, I can't hear Kyle if he calls, and the cat would make me crazy scratching the door to either get in our out.

Did you read this far? Consider yourself tagged.

Yeah, whatever... I mean if you want, you can do it, or not.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home