The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

November 16, 2006

Smitten...

I've heard this a lot lately. Traci is "smitten" with Mark. Well, the guy did just help her cut a Ton and a Half of firewood, and is building her a garage, I might be smitten by that too...

This girl is smitten with her kitchen. If I could make mushroom caps like that, I would be smitten too...

Are you "smitten"? I am... But not because my man is building me a garage while making mushroom caps... He did the ultimate "Honey, I love you more now than ever" thing. Lemme explain....

When I met hubby, he wouldn't push the grocery cart if I put in "girly stuff". Eventually we moved up. He would push the cart, but he wouldn't put them up on the checkout belt. Now we're at the point where he will even put them in the cart.

Last night, he did something that made me love him more than I have loved any other man. He bought me this. All by himself. I asked him to pick it up while he was at the store, and he did.

So, yes. I am smitten. It didn't take mushroom caps, or a garage. Just a little tube of cream. I love my hubby.

4 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home