The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

December 18, 2006

All this talk about presents...

I totally love this... You answer a couple questions, tell them about the person you are shopping for, what they like, things they already own, and they give you a list of things that they might like for a gift... pretty cool. I see why they call it the Wow Finder... made me say Wow when I got the results back. It was very comprehensive, and with that info, you could shop around for price or convenience to where you live. Plus, I was just having fun doing it for me... so now I know what to put on my list for next year. LOL! Go, play! It really is neat. Wonder if they'll leave that up after the holidays... might make birthday shopping a little easier too.

If I had known about this earlier, I wouldn't have gotten Hubby that sweater... ;)

Speaking of shopping and presents, I think I'm almost done. I just need to finish up the stocking stuffers, get one more thing for Nikki, and then, I will be done. I must be done. As it is, I'm not sure where I'll fit everything!

How about you? There's only a week left... are you done?

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home