The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

December 13, 2006

So, I was on my way to the Forum...

Right... you've heard them all before.

I barely have time to breathe, let alone post here. I miss you all terribly. Please don't throw rocks, I bruise easily.

Oh, and I was on the hunt for something for my SIL that I realized I don't know enough about her. I have known her for 5 years, but have no idea what she likes. How sad is that? I think I might have to change that. Of course it doesn't help that she's way down in Virginia and I'm way up here in Not Virginia.

I ended up buying her a Towel Warmer. Yeah, silly, huh? Well she's an OR nurse. She works long hours. Who doesn't like warm towels? And who would buy one of those for themselves?

I'm really excited about Christmas. The kids are excited, and so am I to see them excited. I think this weekend is our Annual Santa Photo. I'll be sure to post the pics as soon as I can. ;)

That's all I can coherently discuss at the moment. I'll be back soon though!

2 babbled along:

  • At 8:46 AM, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hugs. Can't speak for hot towels, but I know hot blankets in the OR rock. They are AWESOME!!! lol

     
  • At 12:40 PM, December 14, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Warm towels sound awfully nice. But, shouldn't the person who gave you the SIL have some idea what she might like? Or are you the designated shopper?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home