The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

December 20, 2006

Ok, need a little help...

Have you seen it? I can't find it anywhere.

What is "it" you ask? "It" is the bag with all the little things I have been buying since August to give to Ky's teachers. There were several notepads, some books of little reward stickers, a few stamps and stamp pads, some cool pencils and pens. Think I can find the bag? Nope. It's a Target bag with a couple other bags inside it.

It was right there... I know it. But last night, after making the peppermint bark, (that didn't turn out, btw) I wanted to get everything ready and bagged, and I can't find it. Do you know how annoyed I am? Then, when I asked Hubby if he knows what happened to it, he gets all huffy about it and says I'm "accusing" him of throwing it away, or losing it. Ummm... no. Just thinking maybe that you moved it or know where I moved it to. Ugh.

If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate them... Let me know before it gets too late, I have to go shopping tonight to get the replacements.

Oh, and while in the midst of looking for this, my mom called, and when I told her what I was doing, she said, "I don't know why you do that every year... Just skip it, it's not that important." But, it's what I do every, EVERY year. The teachers know I do this gift for them, and they like it. I won't "just skip it".

I'm sure it will turn up again... in February, when I don't need it.

4 babbled along:

  • At 8:29 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Uh oh, you should know that you can't leave a target bag around your house...

    Hope you found it!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you look in the corner of your closet behind that Wal-Mart bag and your old sneakers?

     
  • At 7:09 PM, December 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My stuff that Dan "NEVER touches" always turns up in a dark corner of the basement. I must sleepwalk and hide stuff there. I hope you find it! Start looking for something else and it should show up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home