The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

January 22, 2007

Something to spice things up a bit...

You know how things can sometimes become mundane? That the things you used to look forward to are no longer as exciting?

I'm there.

I feel like I'm in a rut, and can't see the way out... at work, at home, at play (if you get my drift... ;) ).

I looked through the paper yesterday at all the pretty jobs... There were enough to choose from, but I found fault with all of them.

I do the same things all the time at home, and it's getting a little old... Monday run here, Tuesday run there, Saturday run here and there and then back here and there again!

My play... let's just say we've become "efficient" ... I'll just leave it at that...

But I will ask for some input on what you do when the worklife and the homelife become a bit "same old". How do you add the spice?

As for my playlife... you aren't allowed to comment on that one, thanks.

Labels: ,

2 babbled along:

  • At 12:16 AM, January 23, 2007, Blogger Heather said…

    LOL you crack me up...

    I have no idea what you are looking for tho... right now our spice is salt ;)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, January 23, 2007, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    I'm going through the same thing myself, so I can't tell you what has worked for me because I'm not there yet. But I can tell you that I'm actually taking some vacation time in the near future to do some fun stuff - not the kind of vacation where you just stay home to get stuff done. Right now I have two trips planned - a weekend to visit Sharon and then the longer trip to see my brother. And you know a third weekend is being planned to visit some other friend I have who may have mentioned something about a cool aquarium. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home