The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

September 11, 2006

Today

A sad day. One that will never be forgotten. The one that we now look back and say "I remember exactly where I was."

There is nothing I could say that countless other people haven't already said.

I will add my thoughts and prayers to all the families that have been touched by that horrific day. I will pray for my country. I will pray for the troops that are fighting. I will pray for their safety, and their swift return home. I will pray for the mothers and fathers that lost a child. For the children that lost thier mother or their father. For the brothers and sisters that lost a sibling. For everyone that lost a friend. And for all the rest of us, that in some way lost our innocence.

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home