The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

August 29, 2006

A little help from my friend...

Just when you hit the low spots, and you want to duck and cover, a friend steps up.

So I blogged about Hubby, said I didn't want to discuss it. The next day, I get an IM that says, "I know you aren't talking about it, but HUGS!" I think it hit me at the right time. I blurted. Everything. And then some. While I didn't like what she was making me think about, that thinking made it more clear to me that I needed to take action.

Hubby and I have had several really good conversations. We are getting closer to a conclusion/solution. All because the hard questions, made me realize, that while sometimes we all do stupid things, some are harder to get past. It will take time. Maybe lots of time. Maybe outside help. We're moving forward toward healing.

What I know, more than anything, I love my husband.

The other thing that I know. I love my friend. This friend who is wonderful, and asks the tough questions, unfortunately, speaks from some experience. I wish I knew the tough questions to ask so they know that it's ok for them to move forward too.

Thank you, friend. I'm glad I know you.

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home