The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

August 19, 2006

All's fair in love and ...

football season?

My husband loves me. He loves me a lot. How do I know this? Is it because he gives me gifts? Because he whispers sweet things in my ear? Because he does his own laundry? Maybe. The way that I know he loves me is that he lets me watch Grey's Anatomy for 2 hours every Thursday. I was late getting on that bandwagon. I didn't watch it at all, until this summer. I crammed 2 seasons into one summer. He lets me watch it on Sunday night, and then for 2 hours on Thursdays.

He really loves me.

How do I show that love in return? I found the Skins game on some way up there Fox Sports channel for him to watch. I'll let him watch all the Redskin games he wants this season. I might even watch some too... maybe. I do have an alterior motive though... I can look for Elizabeth... I worked with her dad. Nicest guy I've ever met. Her mom, an elementary school teacher. Oh, where would I be looking for her? On the sidelines. She is (at least she was last season) a Redskins Cheerleader. I remember her coming into the office when she was 12 or so... she was pretty then, but now? Beautiful. Oh, the other benefit to letting him watch the game? I can come here and talk to all of you, dear internet, and not really feel guilty.

3 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home