The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

August 15, 2006

Ok... so I got tagged...

by Cherie, so I guess I'll do it... :)

1. One book that changed your life? Keep the list short, and exclude the Bible, Koran, or any other spiritual authority: I don't know of one that changed my life, but there were definately some that made me think... Night by Elie Weisel, and a long time ago, I read this book, written someone named Joni someone, she was paralyzed in a diving accident I think I read that when I was like 12 or so, and the story of her courage and determination just stayed with me. (ok, on a whim I searched for her and found the book! I was never expecting that! LOL... wow.)

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Ok... I'm almost embarrassed to admit this. I don't usually re-read books, but the one that I did, was a Harlequin Romance. The sign of the Golden Pineapple.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Hmm... if I was stranded unwantedly, I'd want "How to build a life raft in 3 easy steps"... if I wanted to be there, I don't know what I'd want... hard to pick.

4. One book that made you laugh: The one I remember most recently was Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen.

5. One book that made you cry: The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

6. One book you wish had been written: "How to kill your exhusband and make it look like an accident". What? Ok, how about "How to make your exhusband see that he's an ass and that he's messing up his kids and needs a swift kick to the head"?

7. One book you wish had never been written: None that I can think of.

8. One book you’re currently reading: Wicked by Gregory Macquire.

I don't think I'm going to tag anyone, cause it seems we've all been tagged already. Although, if you haven't been tagged, and you want to do it, go for it! ;)

3 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home